A big congratulations to Support Worker, Lefine Vaega, for being awarded as Pacific Homecare’s Employee of the Month for June 2022.
A devoted wife and mother of four children, Lefine’s role at Pacific Homecare is to “provide the service to assist elderly and disabled people with their everyday living e.g., assisting with personal care and doing housework.” She enjoys spending time with each customer, saying her favourite part of it is being able to communicate with the elderly by sharing stories and helping them in their everyday lives.
As her favourite part of the role, the customers are also Lefine’s inspiration to work each day. Saying, ”because, they share their stories, good or bad and I try to find ways to comfort them or praise them.” Taking the core values of ‘love, care and professionalism’, to describe Pacific Homecare as well.
Quick Fire Questions:
- Favourite food of all time: Taro and chop suey.
- Best music genre/song: Gospel songs.
- Favourite movie/TV show: Family movies.
- Favourite place to visit: Visiting my relatives.
- Language/s spoken: Samoan and English.
- Best part of your job: Being able to make changes in customers’ lives.
Congratulations once again Lefine and thank you for the amazing work you do to assist our customers at Pacific Homecare.