Communications Coordinator, Jesse Helsham, has been awarded the Employee of the Month for July. Residing in South Auckland, Jesse is of both Samoan (Papasataua, Faatoia & Vaiala) and Māori (Te Ati Awa & Te Rarawa) descent.
As Pacific Homecare’s Communications Coordinator, she started her journey in 2021, working part-time while completing her Bachelor of Communications. At the end of the year, Jesse shifted to full-time and is now creating content, providing communications for both PHC’s internal and external audiences and ensuring ALL are receiving the right info at the right time. Something she enjoys greatly!
When asked who inspires Jesse at work and why, she said, “the entirety of Pacific Homecare. Our customers and workforce are the reason we are here. Working alongside amazing people who help our community and seeing the positivity it brings our customers makes working at PHC an inspiration in itself.”
As always, Jesse sees three words fitting to describe Pacific Homecare. That is love, care and professionalism.
Get to know Jesse with Quickfire Questions:
- Favourite Food: Probably Japanese food. Delicious!
- Best Music Genre/Song: R&B.
- Favourite Movie/TV Show: It changes every month, but this month it’s Stranger Things :).
- Favourite Place to Visit: Home is always the best. My comfort place. But I would have to say Hawaii or Japan. Both are completely different from one another but equally as amazing!
- Best Part of your Job: Being able to tell the stories of our customers and staff, all while getting to know them.