As our final Employee of the Month for 2022, Angela is known as a reliable Support Worker. Always open to relieving and willing to care for customers at desperate times. Her work is continuously exceptional, which has her well sought after by customers.
“I am a strong independent Cook Island woman, who has been working as a Support Worker for Pacific Homecare for just over 3 years. I love spending my free time with loved ones, especially my kids and my husband”.
A fantastic mother, wife and Support Worker, Angela works out on the field, caring for customers in their homes. Her favourite part about working at Pacific Homecare is her customers, mentioning how enjoyable they make work feel.
An inspiration to all staff, Angela is inspired to work because of the motivation she gives herself. “The person who inspires me at work the most is myself. This is because I strive for the best and I am a strong independent woman”.
Thank you Angela for your heart of gold and work ethics that truly help our customers each day. You motivate us all to be our best selves.
- Favourite food: Seafood.
- Best music genre/song: Country
- Favourite movie/TV show: Beauty and the Beast
- Favourite place to visit: The Beach
- Language/s spoken: English and Cook Island (Aitutaki)
- Best part of your job: Seeing my permanent customers.
- 3 words to describe Pacific Homecare: Love, Care, and Professionalism.