We are on the look for our next full-time Support Worker who has a passion for serving those that need us most. Support Workers work alongside Pacific Homecare’s elderly or disabled clients within the communities we serve.
About the role:
Your primary responsibility is to help clients with daily activities. This allows them to live as independently as possible in their own homes.
- Home maintenance
- Personal care
- Social support and;
- Complex care
What are we looking for?
- Experience in working with elderly and disabled
- Comfortably work in our Māori and Pacific communities
- Good communication and people skills
- Able to work in a big team
- Full New Zealand drivers license
- Own vehicle with current Warrant of Fitness and Registration
- Level 2 & 3 National Certificate in Community Support (HBSS) required for Complex Care
- Available to work Saturday and Sunday preferred
How do you apply?
If you have all the skills, experience and passion then don’t delay in contacting Willie Maea at Pacific Homecare directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Or click the button ‘APPLY NOW’ below.
Good luck and many blessings!
Applications close, Friday 10th February 2023
Please note that all applications are reviewed but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have any questions about your application please feel free to call or email the HR Advisor Willie whose details are listed above.