We are focused on making a difference with our Pacific elderly and disabled communities. We are always looking for inspirational staff with a passion for our Pacific people that live our values of Love Care and Professionalism. Our point of difference is meeting the needs of our clients in a culturally supportive way, so while working with us you’ll be challenged to find new and innovative ways to continually improve and add value to our services.
We realise the potential of each staff member and improve performance by putting a strong emphasis on training, development and communication. Trust and respect for what each person brings to our organisation are cornerstones of our workforce development strategy.
We believe that loving and caring natures are integral in all our staff and that if we can raise the standard of professional behaviour to a consistent level we will improve the quality of our services and further differentiate ourselves in the Health sector.
We want to develop and leverage our strategic advantages as a culturally fluent and culturally diverse organisation. We enable our staff to improve their competencies and capabilities to work across Pacific cultures by extending their cultural awareness, fluency, knowledge and skills, as well as working within the organisation to promote and enhance our professional brand and image.
Pacific Homecare is focused on empowering staff and generating commitment and loyalty by helping staff to identify their own personal objectives with those of the organisation, thus meeting the needs of both the individual staff member, the organisation and the clients.
We offer job opportunities in the following areas, depending on what we have available at the time.
- Support Workers – 335_HRF_Application Form
- Resource Coordinators
- Clinical Coordinators
- Field Coordinators
- Clinical Nurses
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST be eligible to live and work in New Zealand to apply for a position at Pacific Homecare.
- Apply – Complete online 335_HRF_Application Form and email (with CV and covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone 09 274 9153 for an application form –
- Shortlist – if we like what we see, we’ll get in touch and arrange to find out more
- Interview – if successful we will invite you to an interview
- Screening – if you’re short-listed for a position, you’ll be required to provide at least two work-related referees for us to contact.
- Offer – if successful, you’ll be given a verbal offer, and if you accept we will follow up with a written offer for you to accept.
We are always looking for dedicated, reliable Support Workers and super Relievers. If you feel you have what it takes, send us your application form.